“Is This For Me?”
If you run a business without a digital media marketing professional on your team… yes, attending my online workshops will help you.
“What Business Needs Can You Help Me With?”
- Knowing how to advance your brand using critical and powerful digital marketing techniques.
- Connecting with customers along the digital touchpoints of their purchasing journeys.
- Understanding where and how to focus your efforts and resources.
- Competing with your competitors who already effectively exploit digital media marketing.
“What Value Is There In This For Me?”
- Be able to implement some or all of your digital marketing strategy yourself without outsourcing to external professionals.
- Get the best Return on Investment and value for money when commissioning work from web designers and digital marketing professionals. (Don’t pay for a fancy website, social media, or SEO service that doesn’t achieve any business goals.)
- Tap into new sources of customers, build relationships with them online, and get a better insight into customers’ needs.
- Be able to have meaningful discussions around a digital marketing strategy that is right for your business.
“How Do You Do This?”
By coaching you through a series of interactive online workshops. These include practical exercises designed to create momentum which carries on after the workshop has finished. My online workshops are thorough; you can complete them at your own pace, and take as many breaks as you need. You can register for free using the form on this page, or view a short video by me talking about the e-workshops.
In 2004 I received a spam email. There’s nothing profound about that of course. Like most people I’d received hundreds before and I’ve received hundreds since. But I’ll always remember this particular one and, as an exception, I’m pretty pleased it was sent to me.
Not because I wanted what it was trying to sell to me – an ebook about making money online, no less – but because that single spam email led me down a pretty cool path. I knew the author of the book hadn’t sent me that email, so I wondered why someone else attacked my inbox with it.
After a bit of digging it didn’t take me long to discover affiliate marketing: promoting other people’s products online on a commission-only basis. Intrigue set in. I was already interested in web technology and design, but I got hooked on the process of using that technology to promote and sell other people’s products just using digital media. Bar spam of course.
Researching keywords, markets and trends, testing landing pages, maximising usability, interpreting data metrics, increasing conversion rates… I’ll stop! The point is, matching people’s problems with other people’s solutions online is something I’ve been doing ever since.
In 2012 I became qualified to teach adults in post-compulsory education, and moved solely into training and consultancy in digital media marketing.
Use any of the media options at the top of this page to connect with me. The best way is to register for free to receive my emails. The people on my email list are the first to hear about workshop dates, as well as getting exclusive shares from me that don’t always make it to twitter and facebook.